Sunday 28 July 2013

Free Listening Quotes

The young people who come to me in the hope of hearing me utter a few memorable maxims are quite disappointed. Aphorisms are not my forte, I say nothing but banalities…. I listen to them and they go away delighted. ~ Andre Gide

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. ~ Charles C. Finn

No one really listens to anyone else, and if you try it for a while you’ll see why. ~ Mignon McLaughlin,

Home is where you can say anything you like cause nobody listens to you anyway. ~ Author Unknown

The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn’t being said. ~ Peter F. Drucker

If animals could talk, the world would lose its best listeners. ~ Robert Brault My wife says I never listen to her. At least I think that’s what she said. ~ Author Unknown

Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you. ~ Robert Fulghum

Lots of people talk to animals…. Not very many listen, though…. That’s the problem. ~ Benjamin Hoff,

The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen. ~ Tommy Smothers

I guess I’ve spent my life listening to what wasn’t being said. ~ Eli Khamarov,

Children have never been good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them. ~James Baldwin

No one is listening until you fart. ~ Author Unknown

Women like silent men. They think they’re listening. ~ Marcel Achard,

Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you’d have preferred to talk. ~ Doug Larson

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~ Epictetus

Lenin could listen so intently that he exhausted the speaker. ~ Isaiah Berlin

Listen or thy tongue will keep thee deaf. ~ Native American Indian Proverb

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. ~Winston Churchill


Tags:

0 Responses to “Free Listening Quotes”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Famous Quotes, Quotation and Sayings. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks